How to choose the right electric bike
How to choose the right electric bike
1. There are three main driving methods for electric bicycles:
One is a hub drive, one is a mid-drive, and the other is a suspension drive. In the market, electric bicycles are mainly driven by the hub, and the rear-wheel drive by the hub is better, and the front-wheel drive performance is relatively poor.
2. The location of the electric bike battery:
Considering the balance of the whole vehicle and the convenience of getting on and off the vehicle, it is better to place the electric bike battery in the position of the inclined tube or the riser of the frame. The battery configured is basically an economical lead-acid battery. At present, most electric bicycles use 36V12AH lead-acid batteries; the 24V12AH battery has a shorter driving range, so consumers choose less.
3. Functional style selection:
1. Standard type: The electric bike motor power of this type of electric vehicle is generally 150W. It is characterized by a simple and smooth shape, a continuous mileage of 40km~50km, simple operation, moderate price, more suitable for longer commuting distances, and a certain degree of mobility in work and life. Of users.
2. Multi-function type: This type of electric vehicle generally adds front fork shock absorbers, saddle shock absorbers, headlights, electric horns, etc. to the standard type. It is characterized by more functions and more comfortable riding. It is also more convenient to use at night.
2. Luxury type: This type of electric vehicle is characterized by a more novel and luxurious shape and more complete functions. Usually an instrument panel is added to the handlebar to display speed, mileage, voltage, power, etc., and some are also equipped with turn signals and language Tips, rearview mirror, toolbox, safety net, etc.
Electric bicycles are generally 610mm, and currently manufacturers have designed and manufactured electric bicycles of 660mm or 560mm to meet the needs of consumers at different levels.
Brand is a sign of quality. Different brands have different quality levels. Consumers must choose brands that have been tested by authoritative departments and have proven to be reliable in quality, low in repair rates, good after-sales services, and high in reputation when purchasing.
(Points to purchase on site)
1. According to my actual needs and favorites, choose suitable specifications, styles and colors.
2. First select the appearance quality of the vehicle, mainly to see whether the trademarks and decals are intact, and whether the surface quality of the painted parts, electroplated parts, plastic parts, and aluminum alloy parts are satisfactory.
3. Check the quality of the vehicle assembly. It should be:
A. All kinds of screws are fastened in place without looseness.
B. The handlebars, wheels, chains, cranks, and pedals should run flexibly, the rim should be round speed, and the amount of round runout should be small.
C. Handlebars, saddles, mud boards, hangers, brackets should be installed upright or symmetrical, and there should be no obvious deviation.
D. Moving parts (such as chains, cranks, wheels, etc.) and immovable parts (such as chain covers, mud plates, etc.) must not rub against.
4. The switch key and battery lock should be tried out to be safe, reliable and easy to use. Electric door locks, battery locks, and toolbox locks should use one key for the most convenient.
5. Open the switch, turn the shift handle, check the stepless speed change and brake (brake) power off and braking effect, and check whether the motor is running smoothly and whether the sound is normal.
6. Multifunctional and luxury electric bicycles should also be checked whether all functions are intact and normal.
7. At the end, get the invoice, charger, certificate, manual, three packs of cards, etc., and keep them properly.
If you are interested in our electric bike, you can log on our official website to know more about details. If you have any query please feel free to contact us.
Leave us a message. www.zhsydz.com