3 essential tips for new electric powered bicycle cyclists
Whether you’re a new road electric powered bicycle cyclist, new electric bike mountain rider or new city ebike commuter, you can be found useful something here. Like cycling tips, covering kit, clothing, nutrition, technique and more. Making you enjoy riding more and more. And here I will talk about some essential tips from each aspects for those who is the first time riding electric powered bicycle.
Similar normal bicycles, you can wear the same type of clothes to ride electric powered bicycle. If you buy an e bike for commute, just turn on pure electric mode, you even do not to prepare another clothes to change, enjoy a no sweat and no traffic jam riding. If you buy an electric bike for mountain riding, choosing a fit riding clothes influence your riding comfort. Some decent padded cycling shorts – better still padded bib shorts – stop your backside hurting so much. It is importance that wear a cycling helmet, a quality helmet might save your life at key time, and it’s not hard nowadays to find one that’s comfy, light and affordable. Also gloves, knee pads and cycling sunglasses is necessary, they can protect your hands, joints and eyes.
This is one thing you can’t avoid. For new electric powered bicycle cyclist is a difficult thing on the first time to maintain their bike. Here are some tips for help you bike maintenance made easy.
- Fit mudguards/fenders on the bicycle when riding in wet conditions. Keep your clothes clean and anyone riding behind you will be thank you.
- Check your tyre pressure, recommended levels will be indicated on the sidewall of your tires. Correct tyre pressure can reduce the times of flat tires.
- It is important to clean your bike regularly, most parts can use hot soapy water and a sponge do, but grime need cleaning sprays.
- Learn how to fix a puncture, and always carry a repair kit (including tyre levers, patches or new inner tube, and pump). It would be used on necessary time, like flat tire on the halfway riding.
Electric powered bicycle cycling safety is an important one. The right mix of confidence and caution, city streets and rural roads are yours for the taking. Next tell reach new electric powered bicycle cyclists some cycling precautions.
- Tell someone your schedule. If you’re going out for a long ride on your own, tell someone where you’re going and when to expect back.
- Learn some basic traffic-riding skills for the city, follow and use them appropriately.
- Brake system can protect your riding safety. Different brake system have different braking performance, so disc brake is better than V-brake.
- When road-riding cornering, ensure your outside pedal is at the lowest position, with pressure being placed on it. This will give you more grip, particularly in the wet, and make sliding out less likely.
- Cycling in a group on the road. A friendly pack of riders is much more efficient by taking turns at the front, but this requires riding close to each other. Keep a clear brain, don’t make any sudden movements or brake unexpectedly, and avoid “half-wheeling” (riding slightly ahead of the person next to you).
If you want more electric powered bicycle beginners info, leave message below or visit our official website to browse more electric bikes.