How to maintain riding glasses
How to maintain riding glasses
In outdoor riding, eye protection is indispensable. Riders will choose riding glasses to protect the window of the soul. The windows of the protective window must be properly maintained in order to make the most of their functions. How to maintain the riding glasses?
1. To take off and wear glasses, please use both hands to hold the temples and take them off in parallel directions on both sides of your cheeks. If you take it off with one hand, it will damage the left and right balance of the frame and cause deformation.
2. The folding mirror frame should start from the left. Most mirror frames are designed to fold from the left temple, so if you fold the right temple first, it is easy to cause deformation of the mirror frame.
3. If the rotation method is to temporarily place the glasses, please put the convex surface of the glasses upward. If you place the glasses with the convex surface facing down, the lenses will be frayed.
4. To wipe the lens, use a clean special lens cleaning cloth. Be sure to hold the edge wire of the frame on the side of the wipe lens with your hand, and gently wipe the lens. Avoid excessive force causing damage to the frame or lens.
5. When the lens is stained with dust or dirt, it is easy to wear the lens by dry wipe. It is recommended to rinse with clean water and then use a paper towel to absorb the water and dry it with a special glasses cloth. When the lens is very dirty, it is recommended to clean it with a low-concentration neutral detergent, and then rinse it with water and dry it.
6. Please use the glasses case when you are not wearing glasses, wrap it with glasses cloth and put it into the glasses case. Please avoid contact with corrosive materials such as insect repellents, toilet products, cosmetics, hair spray, medicines, etc., otherwise it will cause deterioration, deterioration, and discoloration of lenses and frames.
7. If there is discomfort or loosening of the screws when wearing the glasses, the frame may be deformed, which will cause a burden on the nose or ears, and the lenses are also easy to loosen. It is recommended to go to a professional store for plastic surgery on a regular basis.
8. Do not use it during intense exercise. The resin lens may be broken by strong impact, which may cause eye and face damage. It is recommended not to use it during intense exercise.
9. Do not use worn-out lenses. It is recommended not to use lenses with scratches, stains, cracks, etc., otherwise it will cause unclear vision due to light dispersion and cause vision loss.
10. Even if the lens has a difference in color, do not look directly at the sun or strong light, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
11. Please ride after you are completely accustomed to wearing glasses to see things. Due to the prism of the lens, it is difficult to grasp the sense of distance with the glasses you just purchased, and you should use it carefully before you are completely used to it.
12. If the lens gets wet, wipe it off immediately. If it dries naturally, the scale will become a stain that is difficult to wipe clean and it is difficult to see things clearly.
13. The lens should avoid contact with high temperature environment and organic solvents (acetone, ether, perfume, etc.), so as not to damage the clarity of the lens. If it is accidentally stained, it should be washed and dried with water immediately. If it is not handled in time, it will cause peeling.
14. After using the glasses every day, wipe off the grease and sweat on the nose pads and frames in time to extend the service life of the glasses.
If you interest in riding glasses, you can leave a message.