The numbers about China’s fight against COVID-19
The numbers about China’s fCOVID-19ight against COVID-19
Fast response and action
1.Reporting total confirmed cases and new case online within 2 hours per time
2.Testing organization delivers test result with 12 hours
3.Disease control and prevention centers complete epidemiological investigation with 24 hours and track
Two “four ” principles
One is four principles of “EARLY”. China did that early detection, early report, early isolation and early treatment. All of these are want to prevent the COVID-19 extend spread to more people and district.
And the other is four principles of “pooling”, about patients, experts, reaources, treatment during the COVID-19 period. Only these we can treat each serious patient.
Two “six ” mean
The first “six” is that 6 revisions of the guideline to prevention and control of the virus, according to epidemic trend.
The second”six” is that Hubei’s 6 neighboring provinces set up joint prevention system to help to contorl virus spread.
Two “seven” about virus prevent results
About novel coronavirus guideline to the diagnosis and treatment have edited 7 revisions.
With 7 weeks, China actions prevent virus spread to hundreds of thousands of people.
The numbers about China what to do during COVID-19 period
- 8 days spent to identify the pathogen
- 15 prevention brochures issued, for different groups and public areas
- 19 provincial-level regions provide one-to-one relief to 16 cities of Hubei
- More than 12000 patients in mild condition received treatment in makeshift hospitals
- Number of hospital beds increased to 23000 from the previous 5000 in Wuhan
- 35000 nucleic acid samples test per day after 3 mobile P3 lab were sent to Wuhan
- More than 40000 medics sent to Wuhan from every part of the country
If you want to know more, please read the related articles in the past or bookmark our Official Website.