Lithium-ion batteries have the following advantages.
1. High energy density: depending on the electrode material, it can reach 150～200Wh/kg (540～720kJ/kg) by mass; it can reach 250～530Wh/L (0.9～1.9kJ/cm3 by volume) ).
2. High open circuit voltage: It varies with electrode materials, up to 3.3~4.2V.
3. Large output power: varies with electrode materials, up to 300～1500W/kg (@20sec). [Does not match the source]
4. No memory effect: Lithium iron phosphate lithium ion battery has no memory effect. The battery can be charged and discharged at any time without being discharged, and it is easy to use and maintain.
5. Low self-discharge: <5%～10%/month. Due to the built-in monitoring circuit of the smart lithium ion battery, the working current of this monitoring circuit is even higher than the self-discharge current.
6. Wide operating temperature range: it can work normally between -20℃～60℃.
7. Fast charging and discharging speed
Therefore, lithium-ion batteries are widely used in consumer electronics, military products, and aviation products.
If you are interested in electric bicycles, helmets, etc., and want to know more, you can browse the previous articles or visit our official website, or you can choose to leave a message below.